- Fashion Trend We are Not That Sure about.
- Natkin Paris
- Guess whose daughter am I ?
- Manolos made out of fish skin?
- Chanel Full show at Paris Couture Fashion Week
- Cure from January Blues! A colorbomb you can´t ignore
- Animal Obsession by Hannah Warner
- For all the cute little girls and boys out there...
- In case You are in Manhattan - add this to Your to-do-list.
- Victoria Beckham talks about Fashion
- Creative collections: KTZ S/S 2012
- Project Runway is back...
- The BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS by Selfridges
- Do You want Beckham's underwear ?
- Fashion blogger Dayna Vasilik for WaF
- Virtual Museum by Valentino Garavani
- And the winner is...
- WaF Trippin´: SCAFELL PIKE (fashion spot)
- Loren Taylor Luxury Handbags
- Would You wear MILK?
- Our prayers have been answered
- New invention
- Chanel s'il vous plait
- Sneek-peek to H&M / Versace collaboration
- 74 year old shoes
- Beyoncé and Tina Knowles light up London Fashion Week with House of Deréon global debut
- Temperley London S/S 2012 - Grace
- Alexander Wang RTW 2012
- The Summer is finally here...
- Basso And Brooke: Creme de la Creme de la Creme de la ...
- Autumn Winter Trends 2011/12
- Who new?!
- What Vivienne did next?
- Belle Sauvage S/S 2012
- The best Fashion Schools in USA vol 1
- Pencil shavings for anyone?
- Dress to Impress - designer spot: Maria Grachvogel
- WaF’s Red Passion
- Estonian on the cover of BAZAAR
- A new innovative shoe design
- The Queen of DIY
- Snake skin on your nails
- Cat hair as jewelry ?
- Video: halfmoon nail art
- Can this be true?
- Japanese technology
- Selfridges London Ocean Project
- What would Pippa say about this?
- No more McQueen for the future Queen
- For all the stylish guys out there!
- London Show Rooms in NYC
- New and easy nail art.
- South Africa's former president designer - to - be ?!
- Lady Gaga would love this
- Nivea partnering with Rihanna
- Want short hair? No scissors needed!
- Brazilian Blowout ZERO
- Roitfeld's last cover
- WaF loves !
- The World's Most Expensive Bag
- An old trend to follow
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles light up London Fashion Week with House of Deréon global debut
House of Deréon, the brand created by Beyoncé and her mother Tina Knowles has just launched exclusively at Selfridges via the hottest event of this year’s London Fashion Week calendar.
A directional and contemporary womenswear brand, House of Deréon was inspired by Tina Knowles’ mother, Agnès Deréon, who was a skilled seamstress and dressmaker who made beautiful custom clothing for private clients throughout the south over 85 years ago.
Today, couture, kick and soul are three elements central to House of Deréon.
The soul and can-do spirit of Agnès Deréon lives on, with Tina Knowles representing the couture element of the brand via her visionary creative direction and in-depth knowledge of cut and fit. Beyoncé brings the kick to House of Deréon, serving as a muse and inspiration for the line using her unique sense of style to the brand and collaborating with her mother on every aspect of the collection.
The mission of House of Deréon is simple: to fuse celebrity power and design artistry into a brand of global importance, a house of aspiration and inspiration where entertainment and fashion merge seamlessly.
The Fall/Holiday 2011 collection which was presented at the global launch fashion show event is a texture-rich Global Nomad themed line which takes inspiration from the jungle with a range of prints, from leopard and snake to African rose.
The season’s colour palette boasts a wild range from ivy green and teal to moon rock. Black anchors the collection along with sophisticated neutral shades. The hues allow the House of Deréon customer to transition from day to evening effortlessly. The sportswear pieces are both trend-right and fashion forward with dresses (short and maxi), fashionable active-wear hoodies, jumpsuit bodies and ultra-suede shorts.
Beyoncé Knowles says exclusively to Selfridges.com:
“My mother designed the stage outfits for Destiny’s Child 15 years ago. Girls always asked me “how can we dress like that?” so it felt natural to create a clothing line.”
“It’s hard to describe the Deréon girl in three words but I would say that she’s definitely a trendsetter. She’s someone who’s very sexy, confident, bold and who likes to make a statement.”
“My style icons are diverse – I love Kate Moss’s style and how she puts things together. But my sister Solange actually is also a style icon to me. She is not afraid of mixing different cultural influences. She’ll put an African head wrap with an Asian print skirt and different colour blocking. I just love when people express themselves and use fashion as an extension of their personality. I also love classic women that are really elegant like Jackie O. There are so many beautiful, fashionable women it’s hard to pick just a few. Victoria Beckham is also very chic indeed.”
lmages via Selfridges & Co
What a Fashion
Belle Sauvage AW 2013
Streetfashion 2013: Martin Isaac is doing it again!
Estonian Ministry of Creative Affairs Wins International Fashion Showcase 2013
Phoebe English AW13
Estonians in London Fashion Week 2013
London Fashion Week: Streetfashion highlights by MARTIN ISAAC
Dans La Vie (Rira Sugawara) SS 2013 at London Fashion Week
London Fashion Week: Fyodor Golan Spring / Summer 2013
London Fashion Week: DETAILS: Yunus & Eliza for Fyodor Golan SS13
Burberry suprised us
Philip Treacy Spring/Summer 2013 at London Fashion Week
Bora Aksu: London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013
Antoni & Alison Spring / Summer 2013
Jean-Pierre Braganza Spring / Summer 2013
London Fashion Week - What we loved: Holly Fulton