- Fashion Trend We are Not That Sure about.
- Natkin Paris
- Guess whose daughter am I ?
- Manolos made out of fish skin?
- Chanel Full show at Paris Couture Fashion Week
- Cure from January Blues! A colorbomb you can´t ignore
- Animal Obsession by Hannah Warner
- For all the cute little girls and boys out there...
- In case You are in Manhattan - add this to Your to-do-list.
- Victoria Beckham talks about Fashion
- Creative collections: KTZ S/S 2012
- Project Runway is back...
- The BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS by Selfridges
- Do You want Beckham's underwear ?
- Fashion blogger Dayna Vasilik for WaF
- Virtual Museum by Valentino Garavani
- And the winner is...
- WaF Trippin´: SCAFELL PIKE (fashion spot)
- Loren Taylor Luxury Handbags
- Would You wear MILK?
- Our prayers have been answered
- New invention
- Chanel s'il vous plait
- Sneek-peek to H&M / Versace collaboration
- 74 year old shoes
- Beyoncé and Tina Knowles light up London Fashion Week with House of Deréon global debut
- Temperley London S/S 2012 - Grace
- Alexander Wang RTW 2012
- The Summer is finally here...
- Basso And Brooke: Creme de la Creme de la Creme de la ...
- Autumn Winter Trends 2011/12
- Who new?!
- What Vivienne did next?
- Belle Sauvage S/S 2012
- The best Fashion Schools in USA vol 1
- Pencil shavings for anyone?
- Dress to Impress - designer spot: Maria Grachvogel
- WaF’s Red Passion
- Estonian on the cover of BAZAAR
- A new innovative shoe design
- The Queen of DIY
- Snake skin on your nails
- Cat hair as jewelry ?
- Video: halfmoon nail art
- Can this be true?
- Japanese technology
- Selfridges London Ocean Project
- What would Pippa say about this?
- No more McQueen for the future Queen
- For all the stylish guys out there!
- London Show Rooms in NYC
- New and easy nail art.
- South Africa's former president designer - to - be ?!
- Lady Gaga would love this
- Nivea partnering with Rihanna
- Want short hair? No scissors needed!
- Brazilian Blowout ZERO
- Roitfeld's last cover
- WaF loves !
- The World's Most Expensive Bag
- An old trend to follow
Cure from January Blues! A colorbomb you can´t ignore
The Christmas and Newyears festivities all wrapped up and stored away till next time. Everything is back to a dreary normal state. January always feels like one long Monday.
Not at WaF, we are already celebrating spring with style and colour...Spring style 2012 is to die for.
*Pastel tones are so in this season. This is how to wear it: coloured skinnies goes well with matching pastel coloured heels. Or crab a coffe-coloured bag with your denim coat. Way to go!
*Hello SAILOR. This is how to wear it: stripes, anchor prints, anchor accessories suits well with bright color items (try electric blue skinnies) and add some happy vibes to the whole look. Also, if you remember how Chanel loved to mix the sailor-theme outfits with classic navy blue, white or black, this is the season to try it...but again - with a little color-twist, such as traffic-light-red shoes.
*New Look are turning up the heat with Exotic colours... Lets go tribal. This is how to wear it: Accessorize your outfit with tribal colors, wether its a hat, shoe or maxisized bracelets. Goes well with pastel tones.
The key is to mismatch the colours. I dont know about you but the Fashion animal in me is reved up. Check out whats in stores all around London.
January Blues...? What January Blues??
Images: Jade (What a Fashion)
Belle Sauvage AW 2013
Streetfashion 2013: Martin Isaac is doing it again!
Estonian Ministry of Creative Affairs Wins International Fashion Showcase 2013
Phoebe English AW13
Estonians in London Fashion Week 2013
London Fashion Week: Streetfashion highlights by MARTIN ISAAC
Dans La Vie (Rira Sugawara) SS 2013 at London Fashion Week
London Fashion Week: Fyodor Golan Spring / Summer 2013
London Fashion Week: DETAILS: Yunus & Eliza for Fyodor Golan SS13
Burberry suprised us
Philip Treacy Spring/Summer 2013 at London Fashion Week
Bora Aksu: London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013
Antoni & Alison Spring / Summer 2013
Jean-Pierre Braganza Spring / Summer 2013
London Fashion Week - What we loved: Holly Fulton