- Fashion Trend We are Not That Sure about.
- Natkin Paris
- Guess whose daughter am I ?
- Manolos made out of fish skin?
- Chanel Full show at Paris Couture Fashion Week
- Cure from January Blues! A colorbomb you can´t ignore
- Animal Obsession by Hannah Warner
- For all the cute little girls and boys out there...
- In case You are in Manhattan - add this to Your to-do-list.
- Victoria Beckham talks about Fashion
- Creative collections: KTZ S/S 2012
- Project Runway is back...
- The BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS by Selfridges
- Do You want Beckham's underwear ?
- Fashion blogger Dayna Vasilik for WaF
- Virtual Museum by Valentino Garavani
- And the winner is...
- WaF Trippin´: SCAFELL PIKE (fashion spot)
- Loren Taylor Luxury Handbags
- Would You wear MILK?
- Our prayers have been answered
- New invention
- Chanel s'il vous plait
- Sneek-peek to H&M / Versace collaboration
- 74 year old shoes
- Beyoncé and Tina Knowles light up London Fashion Week with House of Deréon global debut
- Temperley London S/S 2012 - Grace
- Alexander Wang RTW 2012
- The Summer is finally here...
- Basso And Brooke: Creme de la Creme de la Creme de la ...
- Autumn Winter Trends 2011/12
- Who new?!
- What Vivienne did next?
- Belle Sauvage S/S 2012
- The best Fashion Schools in USA vol 1
- Pencil shavings for anyone?
- Dress to Impress - designer spot: Maria Grachvogel
- WaF’s Red Passion
- Estonian on the cover of BAZAAR
- A new innovative shoe design
- The Queen of DIY
- Snake skin on your nails
- Cat hair as jewelry ?
- Video: halfmoon nail art
- Can this be true?
- Japanese technology
- Selfridges London Ocean Project
- What would Pippa say about this?
- No more McQueen for the future Queen
- For all the stylish guys out there!
- London Show Rooms in NYC
- New and easy nail art.
- South Africa's former president designer - to - be ?!
- Lady Gaga would love this
- Nivea partnering with Rihanna
- Want short hair? No scissors needed!
- Brazilian Blowout ZERO
- Roitfeld's last cover
- WaF loves !
- The World's Most Expensive Bag
- An old trend to follow
Sport and fashion are an item this month! Take a look of our next exciting photoshoot Off to the Races!
WaF July: We decided to get the most of beach, sun and add a bit of 30ies touch to it.
Yellow is a color of energy and temper, black is everlasting. No matter the season, these colors always stand out.
Where it all happens - beautiful sights and glamorous summer fashion. Welcome!
Monton is an fashion brand created in Estonia in 2002. Monton offers trendy clothing, accessories, lingerie and footwear for men and women and due to its chick and edgy style, this brand has become one of the most popular in the country.
Hands down one of the nicest person I have ever met. She is an Estonian woman who owns two boutique shops in Big Apple. One on the lower east side and the other in Brooklyn. Rings a bell?
She is known for her long legs and her love for chess. Michael Kors seems to adore her
and what is most important – she is Estonian.
Ladies, its time to let your hair down and really get into the vibe! And we tell you how.
Scoring nearly 60 catwalk shows within just one month, and age just 20, this girl has already made a huge impression on big names and wide audiences in the modelling and fashion industry.
She is famous for her energy, her punctuality and most of all for her ultimate fashion creations that transcend borders. Meet Aulikki Puniste, Estonian Fashion Designer, who is behind all this.
If you are a fan of Cabaret, accessories, inspired by the influence of this mystique and alluring world, read on. A film „Cabaret“ by Bob Fosse, starring Liza Minelli, has inspired one famous Estonian designer Vassilissa to create a whole accessorie line. You´d be amazed!
Remember Marilyn Monroe singing: ..Diamonds are girl's best friends...“ you do, dont you.
We agree, diamonds can be girl's best friend, but Marilyn sang this famous song at least half a century ago. Times have changed and these days the girl's best friends are fashion designers, who can make them look at their most fabulous. If you know someone like this, lucky you! If you dont, go find one! Fast!
Liina Stein is a young Estonian designer, who has already had remarkable success in Estonia with her creative fashion collections and accessorie line. Some of the famous singers in the country are her clients and her clothes are well recognized. She is someone, who can be described as spicy-and-sweet, and her fashion creations are as intriquing as well as super-glamorous.
Black Swan is a hit these days – it has brought the ballerina theme back into the fashion arena again, and everyone not only seems to adore and to be fascinated by it, but they also wear it on the street.
Belle Sauvage AW 2013
Streetfashion 2013: Martin Isaac is doing it again!
Estonian Ministry of Creative Affairs Wins International Fashion Showcase 2013
Phoebe English AW13
Estonians in London Fashion Week 2013
London Fashion Week: Streetfashion highlights by MARTIN ISAAC
Dans La Vie (Rira Sugawara) SS 2013 at London Fashion Week
London Fashion Week: Fyodor Golan Spring / Summer 2013
London Fashion Week: DETAILS: Yunus & Eliza for Fyodor Golan SS13
Burberry suprised us
Philip Treacy Spring/Summer 2013 at London Fashion Week
Bora Aksu: London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013
Antoni & Alison Spring / Summer 2013
Jean-Pierre Braganza Spring / Summer 2013
London Fashion Week - What we loved: Holly Fulton