- Fashion Trend We are Not That Sure about.
- Natkin Paris
- Guess whose daughter am I ?
- Manolos made out of fish skin?
- Chanel Full show at Paris Couture Fashion Week
- Cure from January Blues! A colorbomb you can´t ignore
- Animal Obsession by Hannah Warner
- For all the cute little girls and boys out there...
- In case You are in Manhattan - add this to Your to-do-list.
- Victoria Beckham talks about Fashion
- Creative collections: KTZ S/S 2012
- Project Runway is back...
- The BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS by Selfridges
- Do You want Beckham's underwear ?
- Fashion blogger Dayna Vasilik for WaF
- Virtual Museum by Valentino Garavani
- And the winner is...
- WaF Trippin´: SCAFELL PIKE (fashion spot)
- Loren Taylor Luxury Handbags
- Would You wear MILK?
- Our prayers have been answered
- New invention
- Chanel s'il vous plait
- Sneek-peek to H&M / Versace collaboration
- 74 year old shoes
- Beyoncé and Tina Knowles light up London Fashion Week with House of Deréon global debut
- Temperley London S/S 2012 - Grace
- Alexander Wang RTW 2012
- The Summer is finally here...
- Basso And Brooke: Creme de la Creme de la Creme de la ...
- Autumn Winter Trends 2011/12
- Who new?!
- What Vivienne did next?
- Belle Sauvage S/S 2012
- The best Fashion Schools in USA vol 1
- Pencil shavings for anyone?
- Dress to Impress - designer spot: Maria Grachvogel
- WaF’s Red Passion
- Estonian on the cover of BAZAAR
- A new innovative shoe design
- The Queen of DIY
- Snake skin on your nails
- Cat hair as jewelry ?
- Video: halfmoon nail art
- Can this be true?
- Japanese technology
- Selfridges London Ocean Project
- What would Pippa say about this?
- No more McQueen for the future Queen
- For all the stylish guys out there!
- London Show Rooms in NYC
- New and easy nail art.
- South Africa's former president designer - to - be ?!
- Lady Gaga would love this
- Nivea partnering with Rihanna
- Want short hair? No scissors needed!
- Brazilian Blowout ZERO
- Roitfeld's last cover
- WaF loves !
- The World's Most Expensive Bag
- An old trend to follow
No rest for the wicked; we managed to grace one more LFW themed party, despite fatigue after dazzling showcases at London Fashion Week.
Mimi Berry, a very creative leather accessorise label in London, opened a live work shop on the 9th Feb 2013 to launch their charming SS13 collection at John Lewis - Oxford Street store.
Avenue 32 Champagne and Chocolate Afternoon Tea, at the Penthouse, Grosvenor House Appartments by Jumeira Living.
Ozora & BebeGrafiti To Showcase At Africa Fashion Week London 2012 Saturday 4 August.
Graduate Fashion Week is considered to be one of the events where "fashion actually happens" and some say, it´s a highlight of the fashion creativity.
ALTERNATIVE ARTS presents East London’s major fashion event – Alternative Fashion Week. From April 16 to 21 Spitalfields will play host to the most original and creative collections by a fresh crop of new designers with truly innovative ideas.
RIGA FASHION WEEK that traditionally takes place in the capital of Latvia, on March 21-24, 2012, will present the autumn/winter 2012/2013 collections by Latvian leading designers, whose names and talents are worth of world’s attention and have already received positive feedback at home and abroad.
WaF recommends to plan your summer early with Central St. Martins College. Experience an educational journey this summer through two cities, two cultures and two different methods of teaching - all in one custom-design course package.
See what the students in Marist College think You should wear for a job interview:
It was about time, when the fashion world would give more playground to those, who sit at the computer 24/7 typing their views about the latest fashion. The queens of internet finally get their own show.
Those of you who havent yet read vice.com (we doubt there are many but just in case) we strongly recommend you to log on right this minute.
WaF is delighted to inform that our partner Allphotolondon.com is announcing Intermediate Photography Cources. Book early, get a better deal.
October 10, 2011, groundbreaking weekend events with a myriad of celebrity appearances, Carte Blanche film screenings and a special live musical performance at the Centre Pompidou – that’s how was day three in Fashion, Beauty and Style film festival in third day.
8 October 2011, Paris – Saturday’s A Shaded View on Fashion Film (ASVOFF) events struck a new chord in avant-garde fashion film fusion.
October 7, 2011, Paris – Diane Pernet launched A SHADED VIEW ON FASHION FILM’s fourth annual fashion, style and beauty festival with an exclusive private screening awards ceremony and cocktail hour at Centre Pompidou.
First Annual International Fashion, Style and Beauty Film Festival is going to start right this minute.
Near soon the London store of Selfridges, will transform itself in homage to the ocean. Its worth to go, if you are in London, and if you live there, its a must have - Ocean-inspired vintage and Haute Couture designs find new meaning in an exclusive conceptual collaboration in Selfridges Wonder Room.
Belle Sauvage AW 2013
Streetfashion 2013: Martin Isaac is doing it again!
Estonian Ministry of Creative Affairs Wins International Fashion Showcase 2013
Phoebe English AW13
Estonians in London Fashion Week 2013
London Fashion Week: Streetfashion highlights by MARTIN ISAAC
Dans La Vie (Rira Sugawara) SS 2013 at London Fashion Week
London Fashion Week: Fyodor Golan Spring / Summer 2013
London Fashion Week: DETAILS: Yunus & Eliza for Fyodor Golan SS13
Burberry suprised us
Philip Treacy Spring/Summer 2013 at London Fashion Week
Bora Aksu: London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013
Antoni & Alison Spring / Summer 2013
Jean-Pierre Braganza Spring / Summer 2013
London Fashion Week - What we loved: Holly Fulton